REQUIREMENT FOR Business Travel Allowance (BTA) (FORM A)
Modified on: Thu, 7 Oct, 2021 at 9:54 AM
- Duly completed Form A
- Letter of request from the corporate body stating the purpose of visit.
- Certificate of the business registration/incorporation
- Valid International Passport and Visa
- Return Ticket
- Letter of invitation from the overseas business partner.
Other conditions for travel allowance are as stated below.
- PTA is available to both customers of the bank and non-customers.
- Applicant shall be 18years of age and above.
- Applicants/Beneficiaries shall be holder of Nigerian passport.
- The flight must originate from Nigeria.
- The sales of PTA/BTA shall be for travel to be undertaken not more than fourteen (14) days from the day of purchase.
- Applicants are entitled to US$4,000 and US$5,000 per quarter for PTA and BTA respectively
- Sales of PTA/BTA shall only apply to journeys of not less than five(5) hours flight time
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.